PPMA Total Show is the perfect platform for the latest innovations in processing and packaging machi... Read more
NewCold, the deep-frozen storage and logistics specialists, have recently introduced a fully-automat... Read more
Goplasticpallets.com – The Responsible Plastic Pallet Company – is urging customers to reuse their p... Read more
Rhenus Offshore Logistics, working in conjunction with A1 Offshore Solutions, started operating a su... Read more
Businesses looking for support in employing or helping people in work with disability and health conditions can now turn to a charity with 100 years of experience in helping those facing such challenges in the workplace. Royal British Legion Industries (RBLI) was founde... Read more
Increasing public demand for plastic-free products is supporting the growth of Loughborough-based brushware manufacturer, Charles Bentley & Son. The 159-year-old company has achieved 5% growth in the last two financial years, increasing its turnover of over £30 mill... Read more
- Henkel Shares Software Tool For Evaluating The Recyclability Of Packaging.
- Tennis Association Backs Fabric Structures Amid £125m Funding.
- An Innovative Success In e-Commerce Solutions As 200 Guests From All Over The World Attend The Innovation Day CID19 At CMC In Umbria, Italy.
- Transport Packaging For Dish Wash Tab Brand Somat Includes 50 Percent Recycled Plastic.
- Faerch UK Evolve Out Of Black CPET Into New Break Through Material.
- Unilever Pioneers Solution That Enables Black Plastic Bottles To Be Recycled.